[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Epic . . just epic.
If this madness continues, we might just be labeled as the "Rick-Roll" generation. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
this was def one of the funniest things ive seen in ages
props to cartoon network for that one
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
That was beautiful - completely unexpected
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
They introduced him at the beginning when they were going through the list of clebrities on NBC, they said "British recording star Rick Astley".
I was hoping it would be something like this and is bout the only reason I kept watching.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
i missed the parade this year for the first time since high school when we had a football game early in the morning
i would have loved to catch it but i didnt get up until noon
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/mediaplayer.swf" flashvars="scanscoutcode=763&pageurl=http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80426943/&file=http://media.ebaumsworld.com/2008/11/80426943/thanksgivingrickrolled.flv&mediaid=80426943&title= Thanksgiving Rick Rolled!&tags=rick,rolled,astley,thanksgiving&descr iption=Rick Astley makes his comeback on a float at the Thanksgiving Day parade. &displayheight=325&backcolor=0x0d0d0d&lightoclor=0 x336699&frontcolor=0xcccccc&image=http://media.ebaumsworld.com/2008/11/80426943/thanksgivingrickrolled.jpg" wmode="transparent" loop="false" menu="false" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="425" height="345" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I would so love to rick roll the UVaWise winter graduation on the 5th.. haha.. but they'd probably say, "You're not graduating"
Bookmarks